- Hadrian's Wall
- The Northumberland National Park
- Kielder Water
- The Holy Island of Lindisfarne
- Some of the best seafood in the UK
- We'll take the bikes and try and get out and do some healthy stuff
- I'm staying in a pub (just look at that sample menu)
- It's not work
As I was saying, this is supposed to be a short week for me, but as is always the way with these things, all this has meant is that my whole week has been shoved into 2 days. I left work today at nearly 8pm, got home and booted up my laptop to finish off a document (making merchandising information available on a RF handheld device, if you're curious. No? Very wise.). Still - it wasn't all bad, as C. made a lovely stirfry, and I was able to catch the first episode of the new series of Little Britain (Lou and Andy are my favourites) and then some dreadful rubbish starring Kris Marshall as the character he always plays, and then onto Sky One for Deadwood - which is still very good.
I'm knackered and the mini-break can't come soon enough.